Our team of dedicated business accountants at EM Accounting East Maitland are skilled in helping business through all stages of the business cycle.
Business Planning & Business Accounting Maitland
Before commencing or buying a business, they can assist you to assess the viability of the business and develop a business plan. They can advise on:
- business structuring e.g. Sole Trader, Partnership, Company or Trust
- record keeping systems (as there is a large variety of computerised software on the market)
- ongoing tax obligations e.g. income tax & GST
- ongoing statutory obligations e.g. lodgment of annual tax returns and quarterly BAS’s
- financial obligations e.g. cashflow & tax planning
Business Advisory Services Maitland
Once the business is established, they can assist your business to meet on-going compliance obligations through lodgement of Tax Return’s & BAS’s and work with your business to achieve your financial goals.
If you are ready to sell or wind back your business they can work with you to develop an exit strategy.
To find out more about our business accounting and advisory services please contact us.
Business work is charged based on the time involved and varies based on the requirements of each client. Generally, our clients pay a fee for lodgement of their activity statements and then an annual fee that covers Tax Returns and ongoing advice, support & assistance provided throughout the year.
All fees are reviewed on an annual basis.